The TRENZSEATER No.1 wooden boards have been designed exclusively by TRENZSEATER to eloquently present your finest tapas & cheeses, your club sandwiches & gourmet sliders or to functionally cut, serve and present your latest delicassey. Hand made from walnut timber and finished with walnut oil to give its beautiful patina.
Small: W 190mm x L 500mm
Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use. To season the board properly, apply the oil in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly
- Do not soak or submerge board in water
- Do not use in oven, microwaves or dishwashers
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures