TRENZSEATER is New Zealand’s leading furniture & interior design business with an international presence, specialising in its exclusive collection of furniture along with an extensive portfolio of international brands that we import and distribute throughout our New Zealand stores in Auckland, Christchurch & Queenstown.
About the role
We are currently seeking a Store Manager for our Queenstown store.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a highly motivated, proactive individual, preferably with retail management and/or interior design experience. An ambitious drive and passion for the industry, enthusiastic and have a natural instinct for the retail environment.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Delivery of excellent customer service.
- Driving sales to achieve sales targets and KPI’s.
- Merchandising to company standards to drive sales.
- Managing both the showroom stock and administration.
- Keep an accurate and tidy set of records and accounts.
- Strong sales floor management plus motivation and support for your team.
- Interior design presentations to prospective clients and projects.
- Establish and grow client database along with identifying sales opportunities.
- Confidently work with retail clients, designers, architects and specifiers.
- Source, present, quote + supply product requirements for varying projects and clients.
- Confidently conduct in-home interior design consultations.
- Preparing sales reports and evaluations.
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple tasks whilst keeping accuracy is paramount
- Host specific showroom events.
Benefits and perks
TRENZSEATER provides training and support to learn our team culture and the way in which we approach business, as we hold our staff in the highest regard. As a company we recognise talent, encourage and assist with professional development to ensure we have the best individuals and team representing our brand.
Skills and experience
The ideal applicant would have a strong retail store management background, be sales and performance driven. Be a strong, confident leader and communicator who can motivate, inspire and encourage their team. They would also be passionate about the industry and working with people, have a good eye for design and detail, and be well presented.