TRENZSEATER is New Zealand’s leading furniture & interior design business with an international presence, specialising in its exclusive collection of furniture along with an extensive portfolio of international brands that we import and distribute throughout our New Zealand stores in Auckland, Christchurch & Queenstown. This unique opportunity will provide you with an exciting environment where we are dedicated to providing the finest in service and product available.
Due to recent expansion we are currently seeking a full time Sales, Drapery & Interior Design Consultant for our Christchurch store.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a highly motivated, proactive individual, proactive individual to step up to an exciting challenge, joining our successful sales team on a full-time basis in our Christchurch showroom, specialising in sales, interior design & drapery. An ambitious drive and passion for the industry, enthusiastic and have a natural instinct for the retail environment.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE :
- Establish and grow client database and identifying sales opportunities.
- Confidently work with retail clients, designers, architects and suppliers.
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple tasks whilst keeping accuracy is paramount.
- Delivering superb customer service through regular face-to-face and telephone contact.
- Building and maintaining client rapport throughout the sales process and after sales support.
- Source, present, quote + supply product requirements for varying projects and clients.
- Preparing pricing schedules for projects incl. furniture, drapery, blinds, wallpaper, lighting + accessories
- Preparing window furnishings quotes for clients + conducting site measures for those products.
- Consulting clients with their Interior Design requirements, both in-store and in-home, displaying confidence and knowledge on all aspects of the Interior Design process.
- Preparation + presentation of interior design projects presented through powerpoint in-store with client.
- Maintaining a solid knowledge and understanding of furniture, drapery, blinds, lighting and wallpaper products along with being familiar with all their latest designs.
- Procuring and managing sales from potential and existing clients through both in-store and online enquiries.
- Processing client’s orders through our POS system as well as organising client’s deliveries + installations.
- Maintain showroom appearance and in-store displays to a high standard.
A superb communicator with proven customer service or sales experience, you will have a focused approach to business, a passion for dealing with people and take pride in your appearance.
The ideal applicant would possess a passion for design and customer service, have experience with drapery and blinds, although experience in the furniture industry is not necessary. Interior Design experience or qualification would be of great benefit.
If you consider this opportunity appropriate, and possess the attributes mentioned above, we would like to hear from you. For more information on this role contact Ben on (03) 343 0876 and forward your applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org