TRENZSEATER is synonymous with tailor made quality furniture, designed and made exclusively in New Zealand. It is also distinguished by an international style which is modern, sophisticated and elegant.
We have an opportunity for a highly motivated, proactive individual to step up to the exciting challenge of joining our successful sales team on a full-time basis in our Parnell showroom, specialising in sales, interior design & drapery.
- Establish and grow client database and identifying sales opportunities.
- Confidently work with retail clients, designers, architects and suppliers.
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple tasks whilst keeping accuracy is paramount.
- Delivering superb customer service through regular face-to-face and telephone contact.
- Building and maintaining client rapport throughout the sales process and offering continual after sales support.
- Source, present, quote + supply product requirements for varying projects and clients.
- Preparing pricing schedules for projects incl. furniture, drapery, blinds, wallpaper, lighting + accessories
- Preparing window furnishings quotes for clients + conducting site measures for those products.
- Processing client’s orders through our POS system.
- Consulting clients with their Interior Design requirements, both in-store and in-home, displaying confidence and knowledge on all aspects of the Interior Design process.
- Preparation + presentation of interior design projects presented through powerpoint in-store with client.
- Confidently conducting in-home interior design consultations.
- Maintaining a solid knowledge and understanding of furniture, drapery, blinds, lighting and wallpaper products along with being familiar with all their latest designs.
- Procuring and managing sales from potential and existing clients through both in-store and online enquiries.
- Organising client’s deliveries + installations.
- Maintain showroom appearance and in-store displays to a high standard.
A superb communicator with proven customer service or sales experience, you will have a focused approach to business, a passion for dealing with people and take pride in your appearance.
The ideal applicant would possess a passion for design and customer service, have experience with drapery and blinds, although experience in the furniture industry is not necessary. Interior Design experience or qualification would be of great benefit. Weekend work required.
If you consider this opportunity appropriate, and possess the attributes mentioned above, we would like to hear from you click here